PELLE is seeking a highly experienced Senior Sales Account Executive to help us grow our Sales & Marketing department. Our ideal candidate has senior-level sales experience, is networked within the A&D community, and brings in-depth knowledge and passion for high design. You would be working alongside our Head of Sales and Co-Principals/Co-Owners.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- • Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in luxury/high-end lighting and/or furniture, interiors, or design-driven brand.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • Knowledge and experience with CRM software.
- • Must be highly organized, goal-oriented, display a keen attention to detail and have outstanding problem solving skills.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills and social etiquette.
- • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Outreach & Strategy:
- • Development of leads through proactive client outreach.
- • Active engagement with A & D professionals.
- • Implement sales analysis, reporting and client feedback into creating sales & marketing strategies.
- • Drive sales to meet target goals.
- • Provide excellent customer sales service support over phone and email.
- • Quote, invoice and track payments per company policies and procedures.
- • Develop and provide in-depth knowledge of PELLE products to inform client about customization options and technical specifications.
- • Input and upkeep of CRM data to facilitate effective lead development.
- • Manage client relationships: delivery updates and shipping details, coordination of electricians and installation team if required.
- • Provide knowledgeable tour of the showroom and products.
- • Exceed customer expectations with a stellar showroom experience.
- • Ability to identity customer needs and problem solve, to understand and explain product features and benefits.
- • Maintenance of the showroom and front office including floor and fixture changes.
- • Work together with fellow employees to create a positive, team-oriented atmosphere and a friendly showroom environment.
- • Assist in coordination in showroom events as necessary.
- • Maintain cleanliness, floor/fixture changes, and high level of presentation in the showroom at all times.
- • Ability to move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- • Ability to work weekends and/or evenings for showroom appointments.
- • Giving presentations at interior design and architecture firms.
- • Assist in the development of sales material such as catalogs, pricing sheets, postcards, sample boxes, etc.
- • Engage with in-house and outside design-related events.
To apply please provide the following:
- 1. Cover letter stating your reasons for applying to the position
- 2. Resume
- 3. Salary requirements
Serious applicants only. Please no phone calls & emails to the studio inbox. Reply only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for applying.